Primavera School is not like most other schools. It is a special place where one learns to value his or her gifts, to develop healthy self-esteem, and to love learning.
Children are respected, and teachers create a learning environment that can actualize each child’s potential.
The Primavera Difference
What sets us apart?
- A safe, peaceful, natural environment that lends itself to learning.
- Small classes and lots of individual attention.
- Developmental, hands-on, engaging curriculum.
- Beautiful playground and new “Field of Dreams.”
- Foreign language instruction (French & Spanish) at all levels.
- Diverse P.E. curriculum.
- Field Trips from Kindergarten through 4th grade (including overnight and extended stay outings to the Grand Canyon and/or other places of interest around the state of Arizona.
- Opportunities for parental involvement at many levels.
- A community of learners, families, and teachers who share a passion for high quality education.
- A gifted, talented, experienced, and caring staff that supports children and families.
- Environmental education that focuses on recycling and self-sustaining practices for the future such as our “Community Garden.”
- Thematic, integrated curriculum with many multi-age components.
- Afterschool programs and clubs on site.
- Authentic assessment. No state or standardized testing.
- Scholarship assistance available.