Cut-off Dates for Admissions at Primavera
- For pre-kindergarten: children must be 3 years old and potty-trained by September 1st.
- For Kindergarten: children must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Any exceptions to this rule will require further assessments by the Director or the classroom teachers during the admissions visit.
Children are respected, and teachers create a learning environment that can actualize each child’s potential.
How to Apply
An application for admission to Primavera School consists of:
- a parent tour to learn about the school and its mission.
- a completed enrollment form, Emergency Information and Immunization Card, a student medical release form, private school affidavit, and permission slip.
- an up to date immunization record or signed Exemption certificate.
- For students who have completed Kindergarten on up, a signed release for previous student records.
- A non-refundable $100.00 tuition deposit.
- Primavera School Student Enrollment Form pdf
Applications for Scholarship Assistance
Applications for scholarship assistance are awarded on a yearly basis to children entering Kindergarten through 4th grade and should be submitted at the same time as the application for admission. A copy of the previous year’s tax return and other financial information to show financial need must be included with the application. Families will be notified of their scholarship award no later than June 1.
Qualified applicants for whom no space is available will be placed on a wait list for one year.
A class visit is required for all new students accepted into the 1st through 4th grade classrooms.